Fabrimax Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
Fabrimax Engineering Private Limited (FEPL),is a one-stop solution for manufacturing and supply of medium & heavy engineering parts of thermal power plants& irrigation sector and
fabrication for many other general infrastructure sectors.
More than a decade old company, FEPL was established on 9th August 2005 and since then there has been no looking back for the organization. Fabrimax excels in working for medium - heavy components for whose annual license production capacity combining unit 1 & unit 2 is 12000 MT. Establishing and implementing a quality management system under the framework of ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2015 ( upgraded version of OSHAS 18001); ISO 45001:2018Certification Services,
the organization has been catering to the needs of various industry sectors in the domestic and overseas markets and has emerged as one of the leading manufacturers in the industry.
The company's strength has always been its people comprising of a talented team of engineers and executives with managerial skills. Our strict vigilance to quality and commitments speaks volumes about the saga of reliability and trust we share with our contractors, associates and clients. “What sets us apart is our keen focus on, On-Time- Delivery & Growth by investing in industry infrastructure for long term, critical and heavy jobs with a strong focus on unbeatable standards, quality control and productivity!"
Fabrimax has got approval from
RDSO Approved(Part B)
EN 1090-1:2009+A1 : 2011 certified for Exports to European Countries.
GE Power Approved
Vendor Approvals from: Doosan, AFCONS, L&T ECC, L&T MHI, L&T Power, L&T Hydrocarbon, Valmet, ISGEC, JSSL, FIVES, Railways, NHPC, BGR, VIDC, FLS Smith, Thermax etc.
Fabrimax Unit 1
MIDC Hingna (J 20 & J21) :
Total Area = 12048 m2
Production Capacity = 600 MT / month
One 65.7m x 34.2m x 10m Shed
One 64.7m x 21.5m x 10m shed
Dedicated Blasting & Painting booth
Facilities of auto Welding Beam Line
Beam Fit- Up line
Beam Straightening machine
CNC oxy Flame cutting machine
EOT Cranes = 15 MT & 10 MT total 6 nos.
PLATE Bending Machine 16 mm capacity
Dedicated for all medium & heavy structural & pipe works.
Fabrimax Unit 1 - Expansion
MIDC Hingna (J26)
Total Area = 14000 m2
Production Capacity= 500 MT / month.
Dedicated DAM Gate Fabrication Bay and Assembly Bay.
Trail Assy. Bay for Ducting with Cemented Flooring.
Shed – under construction
Dedicated for dam gates, Ducting and Composite & Bow String Girders.
MIDC Hingna (K19 & K20) :
Total Area = 6990 m2
Production Capacity= 200 MT / month
One 40m x 11m x 10m Sheds
One 30m x 12m x 6m sheds
Dedicated Blasting & Painting booth
EOT Cranes = 15 MT & 10 MT – 03 nos
PLATE Bending Machine 16 mm capacity
Dedicated for Duct panels, Dam gates, Bend Ducts, Light + Medium Structures, Machining works, Foundation Bolts, Hanger rods, etc.
Incorporation of Company Fabrimax Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
Entered into Wind Mill Tower Fabrication
Phase of Expansion
Entered into Irrigation Projects
Entered Into Oil & Gas Equipment Manufacturing
Recorded Almost all major OEM’s as our Customer
Entered in FGD Structures & Silos Fabrications
Approved for export by MHPS (japan)
- Power Sector: Boiler Structures, ESP Structures, FGD Structures, Technological Structures etc. Conical Tubular steel wind Mill Towers of various sizes for wind energy production.
- Petrochemicals industry (O&G): Pipe rack supporting structures, technological structures etc. Executed export job in oil refinery segment by manufacturing demountables structure for chimney. It was a one of its kind structure and was exported directly from our plant to Europe.
- Infrastructure: Wide range of structural steel fabrication services cutting across various segments. Steel bridge girders (Composite, Bowstring, Open Web Girder (OWG), Semi Through Girders, etc.)
- Fabrication for industries / factories with all types of structures including technological structures, workshops and utility supports.
- Airports: Complete airport structures, Canopy Structures, etc.
- Buildings: PEB Structures for high-rise hotels, hospitals & institutional convention centres, public spaces, high-rise office buildings, commercial buildings, etc.
- Railway: H-Beam sleeper & channel sleeper for railway steel bridges.
- Procurement of raw material as per drawing specifications and BOM preparation by specialised team of engineers.
- Steel is cut into desired sizes with the help of CNC cutting machine and pug Machine.
- Fitting, bending and rolling activities are carried out as per relevant IS codes.
- Submerged Arc Welding and SMAW is carried out as per client requirement.
- Straightening is done on Hydraulic Press.
- Final Assembly & TPI as per approved QAP is done to ensure best quality workmanship with zero tolerance.
- With years of experience in dealing with most quality conscious clients like NTPC, we have created an air-tight quality control system within our units to check quality standards as per IS as being met at every stage of the production process. Our in-house independent team of quality control engineers enjoy complete autonomy from other departments to ensure this. In-house inspections are carried out at various stages of the fabrication process to ensure quality products of highest standard are manufactured on the shop floor. Inspection reports are generated and maintained for Third Party Inspections. Non-destructive testing facilities such as UT, RT, DP, MPI are available in-house at all our units.
- Blasting and cleaning of the fabricated product with steel grit & copper slag is carried out in the blasting booth for surface finish and removal of scales, grease, dirt, oil and any other foreign application. This prepares the surface for paint application ensuring a strong paint to surface bond.
STEP 1: Fabrication
STEP 2: Quality Control
STEP 3: Blasting, Painting& Metallising
- Metal wire is melted in metallizing spray and atomized through clean, compressed air which is sprayed on the metal product surface to form a coating. Next step is application of paint as per required DFT and job specifications.
- Finished Products are properly packed using steel and wooden crates for damage protection during transit.
- Depending on the job, erection & launching solutions are provided to clients for structures and bridge girders.
- Fumigation is done for export orders. Both Fabtech and Fabrimax Engineering have a local machining vendor set up readily available as per job requirement.
- Environment Health & Safety (EHS) Compliance
- Quality First
- Fast & Timely Raw material Procurement
- Continuous Training of manpower & their sustainability
- Connectivity to National Highways for ODC.
- Add Modern machines & technologies at works time to time
- Sound Vendor management
- Transporter’s availability
- Market dynamics
- Customer Needs
- Use of sound resources
STEP 4: Packing & Dispatch –
STEP 5:Erection & Launching
In the ever-changing world of steel fabrication, Fabrimax has learnt to adapt to change and is growing steadily thanks to our management’s foresight and pragmatic thinking with long term vision. We have focused more on speed, quality and price, which are the driving factors today. To achieve these ideals, SSFM group has paid special attention to factors like:
All its units have been designed for scalability,
which enables us to quickly increase capacity and
cater to spikes in demand.
INDUSTRIES WE ARE CATERING TO DIRECTLY / INDIRECTLY FROM OUR UNITS
Koradi TPS Expansion project 3x660 MW Koradi, Maharashtra
Kudgi Super Thermal power peoject stage – 1 (3 x 800 MW)
Barauni 250 MW unit – 09
Jindal Power phase – III (600 MW)
Shree Singaji Thermal Power project stage – II (2 x 660 MW), Malwa
2 X 660 KW Khargaon Super Thermal Power Project (NTPC)
Nabinagar STPP 3 x 660 MW unit- 3
Suratgarh 660 MW Unit – 8
Lalitpur 3 x 660 MW Unit -2
Ryalaseema TPP Stage – IV, 1x660 ME
Oil & Gas
Aegean Refinery Project, Turkey
Katepurna Barrage, Tal – Murtizapur, Dist – Akola
Pulgaon Barrage, Tal – Deoli, Dist – Wardha
Dhukhwan Small Hydro Electric Project, Jhansi
Wardha River Barrage, Hadgaon, Dist - Yavatmal
Manufacturing and supplying towers for Enercon India Ltd at various sites across India
Composite girders for NMRCL Sitabuldi junction metro station, Nagpur
NMRCL Gaddigodam ROB Flyover, supplied OWG of span 80 meters
Composite girders for ROB for Chandur & Sindhi Railway
Composite girders for NMRCL Jaistambh Metro Flyov